My Top Picks for 3D Art and Animation Software with Product Descriptions
Manga Studio Debut 4
- Sketch original art with a mouse or tablet, scan in existing art, or import artwork or graphics to get started
- Invigorate your artwork using color, express motion using speed lines, apply dimension with screen tones and add dialog through built-in word balloons
- Export professional quality manga from Manga Studio Debut 4 to various Mac and Windows file formats such as JPG, BMP, PSD, TGA, PNG, TIFF and PICT
- Dynamic help offers instant access to information about tool palettes and menu options
- Affordable, powerful, yet easy to use 3D character animation solution
- Includes 3D character tools and over 2.5GB of ready to use scene content and figures; no need to model 3D characters from scratch
- Includes 8 brand new, ready-to-pose, fully textured human figures with over 400 morphs and body controls to fully customize each character
- Renders photorealistic or stylized images and videos for print, web or animation projects
- With included Wardrobe Wizard, fit your Poser clothing assets to the new Poser 8 figures
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5
- Tools that let you create and edit 3D and motion-based content.
- Go beyond traditional image editing by bringing 3D elements to your 2D artwork directly within your favorite digital imaging application
- Digital imaging applications, which now offers an easy on-ramp to 3D image creation.
- Fast performance on 64-bit hardware systems,
- Smoother interactions thanks to GPU acceleration, and dozens of time-savers throughout the application.
- Solution for advanced digital imaging, delivering all the capabilities of Photoshop CS5 plus breakthrough tools that let you create and edit 3D and motion-based content.
- Access your assets in the context of what you’re working on by using the customizable Adobe Mini Bridge panel in Photoshop.
- Easily manage media with more flexible batch renaming, and access your assets in the context of what you’re working on by using Adobe Mini Bridge panel in Photoshop.
- Select, adjust, paint, and recompose images with tremendous precision and freedom.
- Digital sculpting and texture painting solution ideal for 3D/2D artists, fine artists, web and multimedia professionals, traditional sculptors, students
- Work interactively in an environment in which high-res 3D models retain their subtlety, realism, and detail
- Provides an organic brush-based 3D modeling experience that includes 2D and 3D layers to easily manage sculpting and painting iterations on multiple meshes and maps
- Designed by professional artists in the film, games, and design industries
- Interoperates well with Autodesk Maya and Autodesk 3ds Max, as well as with other 3D software applications, making it a natural choice for experienced artists
- Feature-rich 3D animation, modeling, and rendering application
- Soft-body dynamics, particles, unlimited render nodes, and more
- New animation tools; new file formats; workflow enhancements
- Optimized speed; improved visual feedback and rendering flexibility
- More powerful modeling; includes Motion Mixer 2.0